Account Manager & Trainer - Marketing Agency – Remote/Kent – Up to £35k DoE
I am recruiting for an immediate requirement for a Account Manager & Trainer to work for for a bright and vibrant agency. They have an impressive amount of clients that renew or extend their contracts due to the hugely positive impacts they have on product launch success.
Working as an Account Manager & Trainer, your role will involve:
- Providing training to new employees on the Ignite system and creating a training program to oversee their onboarding.
- Helping to oversee the day-to-day running and coordination of key accounts and projects, with responsibility for end-to-end project planning, from project proposal and creation to completion.
- Develop customer engagement programmes that are based on understanding of client and user satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain strong and stable relationships with clients.
If you wish to be considered for this Account Manager & Trainer position, our client is looking for someone with the following background:
- Educated to degree level preferably with project management and or training experience.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry.
- Highly competent use of Microsoft Office programmes, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- Expert use of Outlook and Teams.
What should you do next?
This Account Manager & Trainer role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Account Manager & Trainer role further or to find out about other Marketing jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.