Account Manager & Training Partner, Pharma Agency, Remote working, £40-50k + bonus
- I am recruiting for a newly created role for a bright and vibrant agency that supports pharmaceutical company with business planning.
- They have a large range of global pharmaceutical clients that renew or extend their contracts due to the hugely positive impacts they have on product launch success.
- The agency has had double-digit growth year on year and numerous impressive examples of successful product launches to date!
- This role is home-based with a requirement to be in the office once per month in the South East. The manager is Manchester-based, so they’re genuinely flexible on location if you don’t mind the travel once per month to head office.
- In this role, you will account manage existing clients that use their platform and be the training partner for all new clients on their platform/software.
- You will be fully trained on how to use the platform - you don’t need to be super techy just an understanding of PowerPoint and Excel is useful.
- You would also grow the business with their existing clients for example offering additional training sessions or workshops or training up “super users” etc.
- You will run user groups on how the platform is working, getting valuable feedback from your clients – perhaps you’ll run an industry-wide user group with other valuable insights included in the feedback sessions, such as keynote speakers.
- It’s not cold calling – customers want to speak to you and the service this agency provides is extremely well respected and valued.
- You will have a pharma sales background with perhaps 5 or 6 years’ experience working in the pharma industry.
- You will have ideally done some training within your pharma sales role – perhaps you’ve supported a successful ITC, helped a new colleague's training plan or trained your customers etc.
- You will be confident to present and have a love for teaching people new things and continuous improvement.
- Product launch experience would be useful for the role.
- You’ll be a positive, bright and engaging person keen to do something a little bit different but still put all your skills and experience as a pharma sales rep to great use.
What should you do next?
This Account Manager & Training Partner role is a unique opportunity for an agency looking for a pharma sales background. To discuss this Account Manager role further or to find out about other pharma sales jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.