Account Manager - Vibrant Medical Communications Agency – Central London or Remote– Competitive Salary and benefits, very flexible hours.
Med Comms agency with vibrant and fun culture, supportive environment and exciting, engaging, creative projects are seeking a Scientific Editor to join their team.
Get the best of both worlds – a close-knit small medical education division of a global, well-known group.
- Excellent training and development starting with a thorough induction scheme, a bespoke training package, regular annual appraisals and reward schemes
- 70% international / 30% national accounts within Oncology, Rare Diseases, Ophthalmology, Haematology, medical devices, diabetes and Dermatology
- Collaborate with other internal teams such as behaviour change, creative, digital, patient engagement and content development
- Modern offices in a trendy area of central London surrounded by boutique shops, well known branded shops, coffee shops and restaurants.
- Fantastic list of benefits including discounted gym membership, bonus scheme, subsidised restaurant and roof terrace bar, Healthshield cash-back plan, season ticket loans, enhanced maternity pay and lots more
- Flexible working around core hours of 10am-4pm, home working
You would be working with an ambitious and supportive health communications teams team across creative, digital and medical education. This is a key role within the agency and you will have the ability to help deliver strategy and direction needed to produce results. Working across a range of projects delivering educational programmes.
- Liaising with the client regularly, communicating and liaising with them on each project.
- Demonstrate excellent forward planning, innovation and creativity.
- Excellent client and team handling skills.
- Strong presentation, writing and verbal skills.
- Overseeing multiple projects with conflicting deadlines and demands
- Looking at the bigger picture to identify problems and improve efficiency
- Building strong relationships internally and externally, to motivate and encourage
To apply for this Account Manager opportunity, our client was hoping for candidates with the following skills and experiences:
- Be an experienced Senior Account Executive r looking to take a step up OR an already established Account Manager within healthcare communications/education background.
- Experienced in speaking with clients and HCPs.
- Experienced working on medical meetings and events
- Must be a strong communicator with a can do attitude.
- Must want to work within a creative and fast paced team.
- Passion for healthcare industry.
What should you do next?
This Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in exciting therapy areas and some of the worlds top pharmaceutical companies. To discuss this Account Manager role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.