Account Manager - Vibrant Medical Communications Agency – Central London or Remote– £Competitive Salary and benefits, very flexible hours.
Med Comms agency with vibrant and fun culture, supportive environment and exciting, engaging, creative projects are seeking a Scientific Editor to join their team.
Get the best of both worlds – a close-knit small medical education division of a global, well-known group.
- Excellent training and development starting with a thorough induction scheme, a bespoke training package, regular annual appraisals and reward schemes
- 70% international / 30% national accounts within Oncology, Rare Diseases, Ophthalmology, Haematology, medical devices, diabetes and Dermatology
- Collaborate with other internal teams such as behaviour change, creative, digital, patient engagement and content development
- Modern offices in a trendy area of central London surrounded by boutique shops, well known branded shops, coffee shops and restaurants.
- Fantastic list of benefits including discounted gym membership, bonus scheme, subsidised restaurant and roof terrace bar, Healthshield cashback plan, season ticket loans, enhanced maternity pay and lots more
- Flexible working around core hours of 10am-4pm, homeworking
You would be working with an ambitious and supportive health communications teams team across creative, digital and medical education. This is a key role that requires excellent account handling skills and confidence to manage core projects. Taking responsibilities within client business accounts and working across a range of projects, delivering them to the highest standard and with passion.
- Management of accounts under your remit, building strong relationships.
- Demonstrate excellent forward planning and projections skills.
- Manging timings and budget forecasts.
- Financial reporting as well as invoicing, budget tracking etc
- Developing the junior team in a positive manner.
- High standard or presenting in an articulate, confident manner.
To apply for this Account Manager opportunity, our client was hoping for candidates with the following skills and experiences:
- Be an experienced account handler from a healthcare/pharma/medical communications/education background.
- Experienced in managing projects timelines and budget.
- Must be able to work effectively cross functionally across varied internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be reliable with great attention to detail.
- Confident and enjoyment in handling multiple and changing projects, tasks, priorities and tight deadlines
- Must be proactive with a can-do attitude, wanting to progress, learn and develop,
- Passion for healthcare industry.
What should you do next?
This Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in exciting therapy areas and some of the world’s top pharmaceutical companies. To discuss this Account Manager role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.