Account/Senior Account Manager - Digital Communications Agency – London – £Competitive plus great benefits
A Digital Medical Communications agency that thinks strategically. With experience and passion for communications this company create beautiful design and inspiring work with their in-house medical writing, strategy, account management, video, design and digital studios. The company pride themselves on their innovative programmes which are trustworthy and completely accurate online content. They have had continuous, sustainable growth and therefore now looking to expand their client service team.
- Supporting the senior team on proposals by drafting documents and budgets as well as providing creative input on proposals
- Managing third party suppliers to ensure all materials are ready on time and on budget
- Mentoring and reviewing junior staff and their work
- Lead on client calls and ensuring all meeting are conducted correctly
- Brief internal team on projects tasks and advise on budget and timelines
- Provide digital, video and creative innovation through to the project, ensuring all the team follow the client process
- Develop and apply knowledge of digital communications and campaigns as well as video projects
- Must have at least 1 year experience working in a Medical Communications Agency as an Account Manager
- This role would also suit someone who is already been an Account Manager for 2 years’ and looking to take a step up into Senior Account Manager
- Must be experienced in managing a digital promotional and medical education campaigns
- Experience in mentoring junior team members
- A problem solving, can-do attitude
What should you do next?
This Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work at a leading digital med coms agency and grow a team. To discuss this Account Director role further or to find out about other medical communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.