Account/Senior Account Executive – Medical Communications –London – £Competitive salary and great benefits
This vibrant, passionate agency is well-known for having expertise in a range of innovative deliverables, with a real focus on digital offerings. They have around 50 team members based in their lively, modern central London offices and are continuing to grow due to a strong pipeline of work.
- This agency runs a market-leading network of websites, which are visited by over 2 million hcps every single month! These websites are used either in consultation with patients or for medical education.
- This agency is also renowned for their hcp events. Their digital capabilities meant they were able to transition their live events (ad-boards, congress, symposia) into virtual alternatives.
- Operate across a wide range of therapy areas, with a particular focus on diabetes, respiratory, wound care and cardiology.
- They offer a collaborative company culture. They pride themselves on all-pulling together as whole team to help support each other in meeting challenging deadlines.
- Offer industry leading benefits, including 30 days holiday (+bank holidays).
- This role will be to implement projects to the clients’ requirements, this involves developing strong relationships and effective management of resources to ensure great teamwork.
- Organising and co-ordinating client and internal weekly meetings – agenda, minutes, action plans and update status report.
- Working closely with the Account Manager and Account Co-ordinator to ensure the websites are maintained.
- Develop knowledge of the client’s therapy area.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all material development is on track as well as working with the designers to produce documents.
- Maintain delegate trackers.
- Source and coordinate with venues.
- Preparation of all collateral for all events as well as producing information packs for speakers.
- Attend remote filming, and events to assist with set up.
- Will manage a budget tracker with the Account Manager.
- Previous experience working in a team environment.
- Good project management and financial acumen.
- Good verbal and written skills, highly organised with good time management skills.
- Highly driven and self-motivated.
- A fantastic team player who wants to learn and progress.
What should you do next?
This Account/Senior Account Executive role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with global clients in a supportive team. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.