Account Executive/Senior Account Executive – Medical Communications Agency – Cheshire – Up to £28k DoE
You will be part of a 150-person company who:
- Are an award winning, independently owned group of five agencies across the UK and the US, experiencing continued year on year growth.
- Have an incredibly strong and successful senior leadership team who drive the company forward
- Have an excellent company culture, supportive team environment and accommodate a happy work/life balance
- Work across a variety of therapy areas including rare diseases, HIV, Oncology, Immunology, Gastro, Rheumatology, Vaccines and many others
- Offer a great employee benefits package including up to 20% annual bonus scheme, contributory pension up to 5%, 25 days annual leave with the ability to buy/sell additional days, private healthcare for you and your family, and regular incentive schemes aligned to team and individual performance
This Account Executive/Senior Account Executive opportunity will involve the following responsibilities:
- To manage, deliver and continually improve the account administration and support to internal and external clients
- To financially track all projects and report monthly
- To attend appropriate client events and be the key point of contact for all communication for clients and KOLs
- To manage all third-party suppliers to deliver an outstanding service
- To attend all meetings, ensuring all team members are aware of expense tracking, logistics management, diary management and internal team co-ordination progress
- Client and KOL liaison for specific parts of the project, supporting Client Services Team.
To apply for this Account Executive/Senior Account Executive opportunity, our client was hoping for applicants with the following skills and experiences:
- At least 6 months experience working within a medical communications agency.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to confidently liaise both internally and externally.
- A positive attitude and the desire to learn and develop within an agency.
- Ideally, a degree in the life sciences
What should you do next?
This Account Executive/Senior Account Executive role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to progress with a great team and work with top pharmaceutical companies. To discuss this Account Executive/Senior Account Executive role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.