Aspiring Final Signatory – Copy Review Consultancy – West London – £50k+ DoE – Full Training Provided
I’m currently recruiting for an Aspiring Final Signatory for my clients who are a consultancy firm who specialises in providing Copy Review services for a number of Big Pharma clients. In recent times they have received investment which is resulting in a strong period of growth for the company – who are hoping to quadruple their turnover in the next 5 years!
This a fantastic opportunity for a UK Registered Pharmacist with copy approval experience who is looking to progress their career. As the Aspiring Final Signatory, you will be responsible for:
- Completing copy review/approval work as part of an enthusiastic team to resolve any complex issues
- Reviewing technical and medical materials from a range of well-known pharmaceutical companies
- Becoming highly knowledgeable in a variety of therapeutic areas including, but not limited to, neurology, cardiology, oncology and infectious diseases
- Working towards using your knowledge of the Codes practice (ABPI, IPHA, EFPIA) to medically sign off on materials on behalf of a pharmaceutical company
To be considered for the Aspiring Final Signatory Position, you will have the following background:
- A UK registered pharmacist or GMC registered physician
- Knowledge of the applicable Codes of practice, with expertise on the ABPI Code of Practice
- Fluent in the English language
- Good team working skills
- Strong attention to detail
What should you do next?
This Aspiring Final Signatory role is one not to be missed! To discuss this Final Signatory role further or to find out about other Medical Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.