Assay Development Team Leader – Medical Devices – Manchester – To £50,000 plus excellent benefits
This innovative and world-leading organisation is an international group that develops and commercialises genomic services and technologies. Working in partnership with global leaders in DNA technology to advance diagnostic sciences.
Primarily is to lead teams involved with the Assay design and development, this includes system integration of in vitro products.
- You will be an expert in this functional area who has the experience to provide scientific expertise, people, and technical leadership.
- Effective short and long term resource planning
- To Provides scientific expertise and technical leadership on projects
- To provide scientific expertise and technical leadership on projects
- To deliver optimised assays and workflows that are ready for successful Design Transfer and Performance Evaluation.
- Also to work collaboratively with other Team Leaders will ensure overall process SOPs, process flows and standardised plans enable fully integrated and seamless development.
- Provide support and mentorship.
As the Team Leader, you will drive the shaping of Product Development strategy, particularly around Assay Design and Development, including System Integration. You will also be -
- Degree qualified in life science or associated field.
- Have previous supervisory experience.
- Ideally have around 10 years n the industry.
- Have the ability to drive and develop a team of qualified individuals.
- Ideally, have experience with ‘Design of Experiment’.
What should you do next?
This rare and fantastic opportunity for an Assay Development Team Leader is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop in a truly innovative and world-leading environment. To discuss this Assay Development Team Leader role further or to find out about other Quality jobs in Pharma I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.