Associate Account Director– Medical Communications – Cheshire (or can be remote) – £Competitive Salary and great benefits
This fantastic role would suit a Senior Account Manager/Client Services Manager who is looking to take on more responsibilities and a step up. The role is to lead the delivery and management of varied programmes of work as well as provide mentoring and training support to more junior team members. You would have a key part in a strong team, developing forward thinking solutions for clients.
This is a leading global agency who is renowned for their working environments, brilliant offices, and employee satisfaction. They work across a broad range of therapy areas.
What sets this agency apart from its competitors?
- This company has open plan, modern offices with subsidised snacks and free gym on site with great transport links.
- They have paid the bonus for at least the last 5 years (as well as an additional 2 personal bonuses annually)
- This agency prides itself on its friendly and collaborative environment, while providing fascinating professional challenges and amazing opportunities.
- They are very people focused with the best sickness policy in the industry to ensure their people are protected.
- They work with a large portion of the top pharmaceutical companies, across a broad client base.
- They are very invested in training and development as well as ensuring people are happy on their accounts.
- This role will be to lead the project and financials of varied projects from brief to completion, on time, on budget and to the highest quality.
- Lead client conferences, building a trusting relationship with key clients and external stakeholders.
- Add to account growth and develop proposals for new business development activities with new and existing accounts.
- Be a supportive mentor as well as providing training throughout the for other team members.
- Must have a great level of self-motivation and drive.
- Great team player and enjoy motivating and supporting others but also be able to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a close attention to detail and ability to problem solve positively.
- Good level of commercial acumen leading towards account growth.
- Must be very organised and driven.
What should you do next?
This Associate Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with global clients in a supportive team. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.