Associate Clinical Study Manager – Pharma – Working from home/ London - £55k
We are working with a London based Pharma company, who are growing their Clinical Research division and require an Associate Clinical Study Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced CRA or Associate Clinical Trial Manger looking to work with a successful company where they can continue to develop and progress.
This is a leading Pharma business, working across a variety of speciality areas. They provide their staff with a supportive working culture and offer great career progression opportunities.
The role of Associate Clinical Study Manager involves:
- Manage and coordinate CRO’s
- Ensure effective and effective delivery of clinical trials
- Utilise knowledge of industry protocols and standards to ensure projects are delivered successfully
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with CRO’s
- Manage CRO budget
- Provide CRO with support in planning and operations
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree in life sciences or relevant subject
- Experience working as a CRA, Associate CTM or CTM
- Experience in phase I & II clinical trials
- Good knowledge and understanding of clinical research, including industry guidelines and standards
- Good communication skills & well organised
What should you do next?
To apply for the fantastic opportunity, send in your CV directly or get in contact to discuss.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.