Our client is a global, award winning, healthcare Market Research agency with a fantastic reputation in the industry. They truly pride themselves on designing and delivering market research that goes deeper and gets closer to what is really 'going on'. From the most straightforward to the most challenging of briefs, the agency is passionate about generating findings and recommendations that really help their clients get an 'edge'.
Our client has an open-minded, collaborative and curious approach in which each brief is creative, forward thinking, often innovative and always designed to deliver. They have a core operating principle designed to give all employees, partners and stakeholders freedom to create and space to grow. They also foster a highly supportive environment and have an active social side too.
- A generous holiday allowance - up to 30 days
- Diversity day (one day per year out of the office to complete an activity of your choice)
- VideoDoc, online personal GP with average wait time of 3 minutes
- Access to a Learning and Development team to tailor your training and progression
- Early finish Fridays
We are looking for an experienced, dynamic Associate Director to join the company's modern, vibrant central London HQ offices. The successful candidate will contribute to the profitability of the group, through the effective and efficient implementation, delivery and marketing of the company's range of services and ad hoc projects. You'll also be an integral part of the management and leadership team. You will:
- Develop and Nurture client relationships
- Own and lead project delivery from initial brief to final delivery
- Coach and manage direct reports and work teams to encourage team working and support development
- Develop client-focused, needs-based proposals
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A prior background in adhoc pharma research
- A passion for research
- The ability to add value through strategic insights
- The ability to run projects independently and lead project delivery teams
- Experience of managing/mentoring more junior members of staff
- Well developed commercial skills with the ability to contribute to the company's business development targets
- Qualitative and Quantitative skills
What should you do next?
This Associate Director role is one not to be missed; To discuss further, please submit your current CV or give us a call to discuss any of our other like Pharma Market Research jobs. Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.