Associate Director - Behavioural Research Consultancy - South West London - £45k - £65k + Benefits
Our client is quickly growing in terms of both size and reputation. They provide first class insight led consultancy solutions to a network of leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies. Our client utilises a variety of proprietary techniques to understand why people/patients act like they do. By marrying academia with commercial insight allows an even deeper, more thorough understanding of human behaviour.
- The insight team work closely with the Med Comms, Editorial and Creative teams
- Specialists in Behavioural Research
- The company is packed full of benefits such as duvet days, health & wellbeing initiatives, 25 days holiday + 1 day per year (up to 5 years) + the ability to purchase another 5 days (Total of 35 days holiday!!)
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the design, fieldwork, analysis and interpretation of research projects
- Contributing to research proposals and pitches
- To anchor all material and outputs to research business objectives and frameworks
- To plan, co-ordinate and manage complex projects
- Client management throughout projects
The ideal candidate will have:
- Have pharmaceutical market research experience gained from an agency setting. A lack of commercial work experience will be considered providing you have a behavioural focused/life science educational background.
- Be competent in qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- Have experienced success in managing and delivering small to medium size national or international research projects.
- Line management experience is desirable
- Must have worked within a client facing role - you will be representing the company at client meetings and presentations.
- Be inquisitive, analytical and have a passion for human behaviour and the healthcare industry.
What should you do next?
This Associate Director role is one not to be missed; To discuss further, please submit your current CV. If this role isn't quite right for you one of our other live Market Research jobs might just be, so give me a call to discuss any of our other opportunities too.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.