Associate Director (PR) – Global Healthcare Communications Agency – Central London - £75K + Flexible Working
An extremely successful specialist Healthcare PR agency, offering the security of a networked group but the flexibility and size of an independent…you will be working alongside a driven and supportive team of experts on some of the most exciting pharmaceutical PR accounts going.
**Interviewing remotely and ready to onboard remotely as soon as possible!*
A specialist healthcare PR agency known for delivering successful and versatile PR campaigns on behalf of the biggest names in pharma; they have the feel and flexibility of an independent agency with the added security of being backed by a large networked group. They are continuing to grow and win business and are seeking an Associate Director to join their vibrant and diverse team:
- A friendly, supportive and conscientious team led by motivating and supportive management
- Gorgeous, modern offices based in Central London close to a wide variety of transport links
- Flexible benefits tailored to give you an optimum office environment and work/life balance
- Diverse and vibrant team-feel, with a focus on personality and individual strengths
- Working purely in ethical healthcare, you will have the chance to work with some of the biggest names in pharma directly involved with life-saving and ground-breaking therapies
The role of Associate Director in this exciting Healthcare PR agency will involve strategic planning, team leadership and taking overall ownership of account and business direction. You will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to the wider team as well as playing a crucial part in winning and delivering business opportunities. You will oversee all PR activities to support the development and delivery of client programmes and overseeing all activities to the highest quality:
- You will utilise your skills and experience to drive forward communications, financial and project strategies
- Oversee quality outputs across all programmes
- Providing consultancy and strategic advice to both Account Teams and Clients
- Utilising industry knowledge to bolster company direction and competitor awareness
- Oversee Accounts, set tangible targets and motivating teams to realise their goals
To be successful for this PR Associate Director opportunity you should have demonstrable experience as a Senior Account Director within Healthcare PR. You will have experience working within ethical healthcare PR and most importantly you should have a passion and drive to be the best at what you do with:
- Previous Senior Account Director Experience within an ethical healthcare PR agency
- Accustomed to working on global campaigns in ethical healthcare PR
- Excellent project, financial and time management experience
- Degree Educated
What should you do next?
This PR Associate Director opportunity, working for a leading healthcare communications agency won’t be around for long, so don’t delay to get in touch today! Please feel free to give me a call or send over your availability with a copy of your CV. I'd also be happy to discuss any other Healthcare PR jobs I'm currently working on too.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.