Associate Director – Animal Health Market Research Agency – Surrey (UK)– £40k – £45k
Are you an animal lover with experience in the market research industry? Then this could be the perfect role for you!
Our client is a small but ambitious and growing specialist market research consultancy, operating solely within the animal health and veterinary industry. They have enjoyed some superb success to date and are working with some of the globe’s leading Animal Health companies.
- Due to their incredible success they have managed to double in size over the past 12 months!
- They work with all the major players in the industry and have clients spanning the UK, Europe and US
- Everyone that works here is an animal lover! So you should be too 😊
- Animal friendly office – why not bring your dog to work with you?
- They offer innovative methodologies – the more creative the better!
- They do not micromanage! You will take full project leadership on everything you do
You will be responsible taking leadership responsibility for high quality primary research projects – both qual and quant. Projects are predominantly ad hoc global studies, across the brand lifecycle, covering a wide range of therapy areas and customer types. Responsibilities include:
- Designing research across a wide range of clients and putting together creative insight reports.
- Management of a team of researchers
- Contribute and advise on high quality analysis and insight.
- From the get go you will be responsible for one of this companies largest client accounts
- Contribute to the companies’ strategy and direction.
- Developing a growing range of clients
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an animal lover – this is essential 😊
- Have both qualitative and quantitative market research experience (You can have experience across any sector within Market Research (Doesn’t have to be Animal Health)
- Have experience delivering high quality results to clients.
- Have experience in the development and growth of teams.
- Be a hands on researcher with a "there is always a way" approach.
What should you do next?
This Associate Director role is one not to be missed; To discuss this Associate Director role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.