Associate Director & Director of Clinical Project Management – CRO – Working from home - £Competitive
We are working with a leading CRO who are growing their Clinical Research division and looking to add an Associate Director and Director of Clinical Project Management.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Manager or Associate Director looking to work with a successful company where they can continue to develop and progress. It is a well-structured role, managing clinical trials in multiple countries. You will work with a great group of individuals and be involved in exciting and innovative projects.
The company are a global CRO, working across a variety of speciality areas. They provide their staff with a supportive working culture and offer great career progression opportunities.
The company utilises innovative technology to ensure it remains as a leading CRO in the Clinical Research sector.
A career with this company would give the successful individual a great progression route, and environment to learn and develop.
The role involves:
- Leading the delivery of clinical projects, groups and staff
- Ensure projects are delivered in accordance with industry guidelines and protocols
- Ensure projects are delivered to a high quality, within the scheduled time and budget
- Create strategies for global project delivery
- Plan and set objectives for the clinical project managers
- Lead and manage client accounts
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree in life sciences or relevant subject
- Good experience within clinical trials, including management experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of clinical research, including industry guidelines and standards
- Good communication skills
- Well organised, with the ability to manage projects and individuals
What should you do next?
To apply for the fantastic opportunity, send in your CV directly or get in contact to discuss.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.