Associate Director - Global Research Organisation - London - From £55k DoE
An exciting opportunity for an experienced project manager to join one of the world’s largest research organisations, making an impact through healthcare market research!
This is not only one of the world’s largest research organisations - they are also the only one primarily managed by researchers. They offer:
- The opportunity to work with key decision makers and subject-matter experts in prestigious life science client companies
- The entrepreneurial spirit of a small boutique uniquely combined with the resources of a large global agency
- A commitment to constantly improve processes and challenge the norm
- A diverse and inclusive culture which fosters innovation
The Healthcare Custom Projects team is searching for a passionate Project Manager to join their ambitious team. As Associate Director you will be:
- A trusted point of contact for clients regarding all elements of project execution
- Taking ownership of project design for large scale/complex proposals
- Actively identifying challenges in the project process and recommending suitable alternative solutions
- Supporting junior members of the project management team and developing training initiatives to address any gaps in knowledge
The ideal candidate for this role will bring:
- Demonstrable qualitative research project management experience
- An inquisitive approach, unafraid to challenge current processes and become an invaluable member of the team
- Excellent organisational skills to handle multiple projects and maintain attention to detail
- Dedication to the team and role, taking ownership of tasks and delivering to the best of your ability, including being error free
- Strong communication skills with the ability to disseminate complex information
What should you do next?
This role is one not to be missed if you are passionate about market research project management and wish to further your career in an internationally recognised agency. To discuss this Associate Director role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.