Associate Director Scientific Liaison - Pharmaceutical Comapny – European Wide, Remote Working – Attractive Salary Package
This opportunity is the chance to join a growing global pharma company that specialises in producing products that diagnose and cure allergic disorders. As a result of demand, our client has recently developed a new division ‘MASA’ covering Scientific Affairs, HEOR, Market Access, and Real-World Evidence. This will be the first hire underneath the new Director and a key part of this team moving forward.
A global pharmaceutical/biotech company but have the feeling of a close-knit, passionate team pulling together to reach shared goals
- Offices across Europe with working space in either Barcelona, Munich, or Milan however they would be more than happy for someone to work entirely remotely
- Excellent training and development programme
- Flat hierarchy, decisions made quickly
- Excellent base salary and extensive benefits package on offer
The day to day responsibilities of the Associate Director Scientific Liaison will include:
- Preparing scientific input for P&R dossiers based on specific authority requirements and available data.
- Establishing relationships with relevant MASA stakeholders to gain information and influence decisions, hereby acting according to corporate values and behaviors.
- Handling medical affairs and providing training for North- and Eastern European business & RoW in close alignment with the medical team.
- Present scientific and clinical data in a variety of settings and conduct advisory boards as needed to obtain relevant insights.
As an Associate Director Scientific Liaison, our client is looking for:
- Over 4 years’ relevant professional experience within the field of international Market Access and Medical Affairs.
- Ability to understand, analyze and communicate complex scientific and economic concepts in a clear and concise way.
- Experience in developing market access and medical communications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries, including an understanding of clinical trials, and drug development process.
- Advanced scientific degree (i.e. MD, PharmD, Ph.D.) in Life Sciences is a plus.
What should you do next?
This Associate Director Scientific Liaison role is one not to be missed! To discuss this Associate Director Scientific Liaison role further or to find out about other Medical Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.