Associate Editor- Med Comms Agency – Beaconsfield / Hybrid – £29k – £34k
A small, independent and versatile Med Comms agency is looking for an Associate Editor to join a fantastic team in their quaint Beaconsfield office as well as providing a coveted opportunity of working from home as well! The main purpose of the Associate Editor role is to support the timely delivery of medical education materials that are accurate, compliant and of the highest quality.
An exciting time for the agency with a push for growth whilst maintaining an autonomous working culture. Their editorial team is now looking to expand to meet the growth demands of the company!
- Therapy areas: Haematology, Hep C, breast cancer, diabetes, HIV, Urology and many more
- Clients: major pharma companies, including long-standing clients since the company opened 20 years ago
- Specialist division working on an incredibly exciting global biosimilar account
- In addition to medical work, the company works on marketing and brand planning projects
- Based within the beautiful, idyllic village of Amersham with boutique stores, coffee shops and restaurants on the doorstep. Around an hour from central London
- Benefits include private healthcare for employees & family, holiday flexibility to buy/sell an additional four days and discretionary bonus scheme
The Associate Editor is entrusted with the editorial responsibility for an account(s) and acting as the day-to-day editorial contact for the client and the Programme Delivery Team
- Understands and implements the standard PromoMats/iMR/GCMA approval process for their client(s) for a range of materials
- Has a firm understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice (or other relevant statutory requirements) and is able to apply this to different materials
- Proofreads and checks the accuracy of materials to a consistently high standard and uses Power Point for medical content formatting and animations
- Can answer questions about the standard compliance processes to the internal members as well as to the clients
- Manages own workload and communicates with colleagues to ensure that any allocated freelance time is used efficiently
- Supports new team members by being a buddy and/or helping with one or more elements of the induction process
Are you someone with a year or more of experience in compliance management? Are you looking to progress into a broader editorial role? Then this role is perfect for you!
- A firm understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice (or other relevant statutory requirements)
- Adaptability in presenting accurate materials whilst maintaining the guidelines and client requirements
- Supportive and a team player
- Great time and budget management skills
What should you do next?
This Associate Editor role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to grow within a fantastic Medial Education company and gain new skills. To discuss this Associate Editor role further or to find out about other Editorial jobs I am currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.