Associate Medical Writer – Medical Communications Agency – Oxford, Oxfordshire- £22k+ & Bonus & Benefits
Rare opportunity for MSc or PhD graduates to receive full training and kick start their Medical Communications careers! Gain full industry exposure working across all accounts, therapy areas and deliverables including meetings, publications, and others. Work closely with senior team members and directors to gain full training to progress your Medical Writing career.
With possibly the best employee retention rate in the industry, losing 5 people in 5 years whilst onboarding 70 new employees, this agency is leading the way in the medical communications sector:
- Community - A friendly, social environment with regular social events and onsite activities. The great culture is proven by their remarkable employee retention rate
- Recognition – An independently owned agency who are incredibly proud of their team, placing an emphasis on recognising hard work and success
- Variety - Work across several accounts with a range of deliverables and therapy areas, some listed below
- Progression & training - Thorough 8 stage induction process, ongoing development and training, opportunity for quick progression
- Benefits - Bonus scheme, pension scheme, healthcare, 25 days annual leave raising to 30 days after 5 years’ service
- Exposure – Build on your existing industry knowledge and experience by working alongside the incredibly experienced Directors and senior leadership team
As Associate Medical Writer you will be responsible for:
- Assist with the development of scientific and editorial content (publications, slide decks, reports, training materials)
- Attend internal update meetings and join the wider team on onsite client meetings (symposia, advisory boards, congresses, client–agency meetings)
- Develop an understanding of key industry guidelines
- Liaise with clients, healthcare experts and suppliers
To be considered for this Associate Medical Writer role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Educated at MSc or PhD in a life science subject – essential
- Work in the office full-time
- Basic scientific writing skills gained from education or employment
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- The desire to progress in a career in Medical Writing in Medical Communications
What should you do next?
This Associate Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to grown and progress with a successful, expanding agency, whilst working with major global brands. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.