Associate Scientific Project Co-Ordinator - Med Comms Agency – Cheshire/Manchester/Oxford – 21k-23k + bonus + benefits
Rare opportunity for BSc graduates to receive full training and kick start their Medical Communications careers! Gain full industry exposure working across all accounts, therapy areas, and deliverables including meetings, publications, and others. Work closely with senior team members and directors to gain full training to progress your career.
The company specialises in delivering bespoke high-quality, high-impact multichannel communications solutions to meet the clients’ needs.
- This agency prides itself on its friendly and collaborative environment while providing fascinating professional challenges and amazing opportunities
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Clear career path.
- This agency truly values its staff and this focus is reflected in its impressive retention rates.
- Emphasis on Corporate Social Responsibility and having a designated program.
- Diverse, Inclusive culture.
- Multiple offices in the UK
This is a highly varied role offering experience right across the company, as Associate Scientific Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the accounts teams with administrative and project support
- Assist with the development of scientific and editorial content (publications, slide decks, reports, training materials)
- Attend internal update meetings and join the wider team on onsite client meetings (symposia, advisory boards, congresses, client-agency meetings)
- Other duties as required such as coordinating meeting logistics, maintaining the database, liaising with clients and medical experts etc.
To be considered for this Associate Scientific Project Coordinator role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Bsc in a life science subject
- Work in the office full-time
- Submit a cover letter expressing your interest in this role
- Scientific writing skills gained from education or employment
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- The desire to progress in a career in Medical Communications
- Excellent communication skills
- High organisational and time management skills
What should you do next?
This Associate Scientific Project Coordinator role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to grow and progress with a successful, expanding agency, whilst working with major global brands. To discuss further, please submit your current CV and a cover letter.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.