Associate Value Consultant – Global Healthcare Value Consultancy – Cheshire – £Competitive Salary + benefits package
Do you have a passion for Healthcare ? Do you enjoy creating and delivering solutions for clients ?
Then don’t waste your time and apply for this amazing opportunity within a global healthcare value consultancy!
A global healthcare value consultancy combining commercial expertise with scientific excellence in market access, health economics and patient-centred outcomes research.
- Established more than 25 years ago, the company is globally recognized
- Part of a global agency network
- Encourage personal development and internal progression.
- The company has an excellent culture and environment to help you progress and keep up with the fast-pace and competitive pharmaceutical ecosystem
- Offer competitive salary and great benefits package!
With the continued growth of the market access sector and healthcare value demonstration activities the company is seeking an ambitious manager level Associate Value Consultant with a genuine passion for understanding and communicating the value of healthcare.
- Building relationships with clients
- Ensuring high quality deliverables are produced
- Managing and developing the Analysts within the project teams
- Creating and delivering solutions for clients that inform the development of value propositions and communications to optimise their market access
Successful candidates for the position of Associate Value Consultant will have the following skills and experience:
- A life sciences or medical degree (preferable)
- Experience in market access or HEOR
- In-depth understanding of the perspectives and evidence needs of the numerous stakeholders involved in healthcare decision-making
- Strong project leadership capabilities
- A passion for developing self and others
- Strategic insight and a creative mind set are essential
- Capable of combining hard-working and having fun
What should you do next?
This Associate Value Consultant role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a well-know company and grow within your sector. To discuss this Associate Value Consultant role further or to find out about other Market access / HEOR / RWE /RWD jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.