Associate Value Consultant/ Value Consultant – Health Economics and Market Access Consultancy – Manchester / Hybrid / Remote
- A leading healthcare value consultancy that works with a range of healthcare product and service providers, aiding development and commercialisation.
- Their purpose is to improve patients’ lives by informing healthcare decisions. To do this we help our clients bring healthcare products and services to the market successfully by investigating, developing and communicating scientific evidence that defines value and informs decisions.
- An extensive experience in relevant research techniques, including literature reviews or payer research. You will also demonstrate the ability to undertake active business development and build client relationships to bring in new business opportunities
- You will be creating and delivering solutions for clients that inform the development of value propositions and communications to optimise pricing, reimbursement and market access, working in collaboration with the Analyst team.
- You should have a broad experience of market access, health economics, healthcare policy, literature research, and evidence evaluation and, preferably, a relevant postgraduate qualification
- An extensive experience in relevant research techniques, including literature reviews or payer research. You will also demonstrate the ability to undertake active business development and build client relationships to bring in new business opportunities.
What should you do next?
This Value Consultant role is one not to be missed. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Market Access jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.