Associate/Consultant Writer – Market Access – Pharma Consultancy - Office-based (Marlow, London or Runcorn) or home-based options considered – £Competitive Salary
- Specialise in a range of services
- Excellent training and development
- Work with a wide range of clients
- Real opportunity to gain exposure in different specialities
- Very well integrated and established consultancy
- Extensive benefits packages
- A training platform that provides access to self-paced and face-to-face learning & development.
Your role as an Associate/Consultant Writer will include:
- Contributing to proofreading, formatting, referencing and editing of written materials produced by others.
- Contribute to the development of RWE methodologies and strategies in partnership with wider project teams to ensure the appropriate design and delivery of studies in line with client requirements, project timelines and budget.
- Quickly develop an understanding of relevant disease and therapy areas and health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) data.
As an Associate/Consultant Writer, our client is looking for:
- MSc, PhD or equivalent higher degree in a relevant health-related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to question the status quo.
- Demonstrable track record of writing technically accurate and appropriately presented deliverables within an academic, healthcare, pharma or agency environment.
What should you do next?
This Associate/Consultant Writer position won’t be around for long, so don’t delay! If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.