Associate/Scientific Consultant – Market Access – Pharma Consultancy - Office-based (Marlow, London or Runcorn) or home-based options considered – £Competitive Salary
- Specialise in a range of services
- Excellent training and development
- Work with a wide range of clients
- Real opportunity to gain exposure in different specialities
- Very well integrated and established consultancy
- Extensive benefits packages
- A training platform that provides access to self-paced and face-to-face learning & development.
Your role as an Associate/Scientific Consultant will include:
- Quickly understand relevant disease and therapy areas and health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) data sources to make recommendations on dataset requirements, study design and develop clear and concise study protocols, reports and publications and provide scientific direction for data analysis.
- Develop written materials that are appropriate to the target audience, fully referenced, and adequately address internal and external feedback to ensure exceptional client satisfaction.
- Contribute to proofreading, formatting, referencing and editing of written materials produced by others.
As an Associate/Scientific Consultant, our client is looking for:
- MSc, PhD or equivalent higher degree in a relevant discipline (Health Economics, Health Services Research, Public Health, Epidemiology, Pharmacoeconomics, or a related field).
- A demonstrable track record of healthcare data analysis and presentation in a variety of formats suitable for different audiences (experience of analysing large healthcare datasets e.g. Hospital Episode Statistics is desirable).
What should you do next?
This Associate/Scientific Consultant position won’t be around for long, so don’t delay! If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.