Automation Engineer – Large Medical Devices Business – Uppsala, Sweden - £50k (600k SEK)
Our client a large Medical Devices company based in Uppsala, Sweden are looking for an Automation Engineer to join the production engineering department.
Are a leading global Medical Device company that develops life-changing techniques and technology.
- A range of advanced products and services developed to help people of all ages.
- Market-leading techniques for equipment.
- Full manufacturing process in house to ensure the best quality product.
This exciting opportunity will lead, execute and support the site’s activities with continuous improvements, new automation systems and management of existing systems.
- Lead and participate in automation projects
- Define and review automation requirements and design specification
- Participate in the validation of automation systems
- Work with developments regarding automation systems
- Interacts with multiple stakeholders. Execution systems, plant engineers and technicians and IT
We believe the successful candidate will need to have a good technical understanding as well as having a solution-oriented attitude.
- Experience in production engineering, process development, technical trials, and knowledge in process automation systems is an advantage.
- Having a professional level language skill in both Swedish and English is essential
- Ideally you will have 3 years’ experience within the life science industry
- A degree-level qualification in Automation Engineering or IT
What should you do next?
This rare and fantastic opportunity for an Automation Engineer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop in a truly innovative and word leading environment. To discuss this Automation Engineer role further or to find out about other Medical Devices jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.