Brand Lead (Oncology) – Top 10 Pharma Company – Home Counties – Excellent Base salary plus bonus & car allowance, etc
My client is a leader in the pharmaceutical industry; at the forefront of some of the biggest healthcare innovations. They have an unbeatable reputation for driving forward development and innovative products within the healthcare industry. They pride themselves on a supportive and rewarding working environment with an employee focus:
- Passionate about development and learning, actively contribute to your personal development
- Leaders in innovation with an emphasis on ideas and development
- Unfaltering standards and highest ethical protocols and procedures
- Unrivaled salary and benefits package
The Brand Lead - Oncology position will involve:
- Proactively acquires a deep understanding of the external environment (healthcare system, policies, and reforms) to anticipate future trends and formulates a strategic view about the facts and trends that will impact the success of the brand over the next 5 years. Defines the lifecycle management strategy for the brand.
- Is accountable for leading the brand planning cycle with the cross-functional team and developing a successful Brand Strategic Plan for up to 5 years, consistent with global guidance and portfolio strategy, utilizing insights gained from customer and patient segmentation, environment, competitors, and existing lifecycle management.
- Translates the Brand Plan into a strong actionable operational plan with clear goals, actions, accountabilities, and measures across the cross-functional team.
To be considered for this Brand Lead - Oncology position, my clients are looking for someone with the following background:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Detailed understanding of ABPI Code of Practice and its practical application in a business environment.
- Substantial and sustainable sales/marketing/commercial/market research experience that should include working on a diverse brand mix (experience of new and mature), product launch experience, market analysis and forecasting ability, a flair for KOL management, ideally experience within the relevant therapeutic area.
- Ability to work within a highly scrutinized and challenged, (global and UK & Ireland) team in order to meet the demands associated with a major pharmaceutical product launch.
What should you do next?
This Brand Lead – Oncology role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to take the reigns on a new product and help play a part from the very beginning. To discuss this Brand Lead – Oncology role further or to find out about other Marketing jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.