Brand Manager (12 Month FTC) – Small, specialist Pharmaceutical Company – Yorkshire/Remote – Up to £40k DoE
- We are recruiting for a small UK-based pharmaceutical company that specialises in innovative medicine manufacture and distribution.
- The company values quality and innovation with an open and honest culture where you can help drive business growth and sales.
- They are looking for a motivated Brand Manager to join their specialist team and help to grow their portfolio of products.
Working as a Brand Manager, your role will involve:
- Implementing and monitoring business and marketing plans for assigned products/brands, including pricing strategies, sales plans, and implementation strategies.
- Help with the administration of products/brands through marketing proposals, product briefs, and brand plans.
- Preparing sales and profit estimates and assisting in project management for production and distribution.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to manage the design, distribution, and product specifications.
To be considered for the role of Brand Manager, my clients are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Previous experience in Pharmaceutical Marketing
- Ability to work as part of a team and also autonomously
- Good project management with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Focused on delivery and working to deadlines, whilst retaining attention to detail
What should you do next?
This Brand Manager (12 Month FTC) role is one not to be missed! To discuss this Brand Manager (12 Month FTC) role further or to find out about other Marketing jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.