Brand Manager – Pharmaceutical Company – Hybrid office/home working Berkshire – £Competitive Salary & benefits
A great opportunity to join a high-profile team in a large pharmaceutical company, working on a key neuroscience brand within a high calibre, collaborative team.
A leading pharmaceutical company with strong values and supportive environment. There is a focus on research and development to deliver on their commitment to improve patients’ lives.
This role is in a small marketing team, working together to develop, lead and deliver the brand strategy
- Create and develop effective marketing strategies
- Develop customer relationships to provide leadership to sales teams
- Prioritise and lead multiple projects
- Be the ‘brand champion’
- Take on more senior responsibilities as develop in the role.
You will have previous experience in a brand management role within the pharmaceutical industry plus.
- Cross functional team working
- Life science degree or similar
- Ideally, but not essential, neuroscience experience
What should you do next?
This Brand Manager role is a great opportunity to use your experience at the next level, please get in touch to find out more.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.