Business Coordinator – Healthcare Advertising – Remote / Central London – c£32K DOE
Based in fantastic offices in Central London this opportunity is with one of the world’s most creative and connected agencies. This company lists their priorities as health and humanity and are recognised for their idea-focused creative strategy. This Business Coordinator vacancy is a truly exciting opportunity for someone looking to join one the most established agencies in the business.
Examples of duties within this role include:
- Coordinate assigned project deliverables while working closely with senior members of staff.
- Lead daily status sheets, schedule, and attend internal status meetings and take notes to distribute to the team post meeting
- Closely monitor work with to do impact analysis and raise awareness of issues requiring escalation such as: change in direction from client or internally, changes in deadlines etc.
- Keep accurate, organised files of projects past and present as per established protocols
- Schedule client meetings managing relevant diaries, accordingly, including relevant agendas and any other associated notes.
- Attend and participate in client meetings and calls as required. Update clients on status of deliverables and take notes to distribute to client post meeting
- Prioritise work and complete the work in an accurate and prompt manner.
- Assist in the management of client and internal expectations in terms of speed, delivery, and budgets.
- Help to manage internal resources to ensure the success of your assigned projects
- Recognise problems and discuss with supervisor for solutions
To be suitable for this Business Coordinator opportunity you need to have above all else a keen interest in healthcare advertising. We are open to candidates from various seniority levels with salary to reflect.
- Degree educated (or previous experience within Advertising)
All manner of subject areas considered from life sciences/creative/journalism/PR
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with a motivated attitude
- Previous experience within an advertising or healthcare agency ideal but not required
What should you do next?
This Business Coordinator vacancy is a great role and won’t be around for long! You will be joining a successful, hardworking, and supportive team.
If this sounds like you don’t delay – get in touch with me today!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.