Business Development Director – Leading Pharma Forecasting Consultancy – Manchester / Remote - £45k - £70k DOE
This company is a specialist in pharmaceutical forecasting, combining extensive experience with cutting-edge software to efficiently solve forecasting challenges. Working along side Pharmaceutical Forecasters, Marketing Departments and Market Research Teams they create models that meet the needs of pharmaceutical and bio-tech companies. They offer:
- Excellent rates of pay with an uncapped commission structure
- Clear performance expectations from the start with the ability to set your own goals
- Continued support to grow and develop your career within the company
- A culture which fosters innovation and enthusiasm
As a Business Development Director, you will be responsible for all aspects of the sales process from the initial briefing with a client through to delivery. Key responsibilities include:
- Ongoing liaison with clients to deliver high quality care and service
- Regular communication with prospective clients
- Regular communication with project teams to identify new opportunities with existing clients
- Taking initiative to proactively identify new business opportunities
- Proposal development & delivering capability presentations
The successful candidate will have:
- 8+ years pharma experience
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry (Desirable)
- High value sales experience
- Consultative sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What should you do next?
This Business Development Director role is one not to be missed. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.