Business Development Executive – Data Analytics & Consulting Company – London - £28k
Are you a graduate with a thirst for business development? Do you want to work for one of the world’s leading business intelligence providers in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device industry? Then this could be the role for you…
This Business Development Executive role is in a company that has been selected by the London Stock Exchange as one of the top 1000 companies to inspire Britain. They work with 16 out of the top 20 Pharma companies and have 17 offices around the world including Sydney, San Francisco, New York, and Boston.
- They have a clearly mapped path into account management or sales management
- The opportunity to travel in Europe, the Middle East, and the US
- The opportunity to join Bi-Annual CEO Club Trips when you reach targets (and do amazing things like skydiving in Dubai or going on a yacht in St Tropez) + additional quarterly awards, monthly dinners, and recognition incentives!
This Business Development Executive role is a fantastic steppingstone into the world of account and sales management within the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device industry space. The role will involve positioning intelligence platforms (SaaS) to C-level executives from European & Middle Eastern companies in the Life Science sector. The role is fast-paced and varied involving exciting responsibilities such as…
- Researching to understand relevant issues for your market & communicate those issues effectively to senior-level executives
- Presenting and networking solutions to C-level executives in person and over the phone
- Developing and growing a strong comprehension of sales skills required in the role, including an understanding of the value proposition and value-based selling
- Negotiating deals up to $1m!!
- Having the opportunity to continuously train and develop your sales and negotiation skills both over the phone and face to face
This Business Development Executive role is perfect for people who are excellent communicators and influencers with strong research skills. Our client is looking for analytical, articulate candidates that are driven by recognition, progression, and delivering value to a client’s organisation. To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A natural drive and determination to succeed
- The desire to learn and progress
- A diligent and persevering work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree (science discipline is advantageous but not essential)
What should you do next?
This Business Development Executive role is one not to be missed; it is the perfect opportunity to kickstart your career in Business Development and Account Management in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices space! To discuss this B role further or to find out about other Business Development jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.