Business Development Executive – Medical Communications/Education – London/Working from home – £Competitive Salary and great benefits!
A long-established medical education company who has had a big presence within events and publications but now are increasingly looking at global digital services and channels. The company have a wide host of services and offerings from advertising and webcasts, through to promotional content hubs. They can service every client need and therefore are a leader in the market.
- Established for over 25 years.
- The company is leading the way in a global digital offering.
- The company work over 8 different platforms.
- The have highly engaged online clinical communications that enable such effective medical communication solutions.
- A host of awards to support their claims of best in the business.
- The company are forward thinking and innovative and look for like minded people.
- Understand, develop, and maintain commercial opportunities for the UK business across the brands.
- Responsibility for sales and sponsorship across all the portfolios including web, email, TV, podcast, medical education, and various bespoke conferences.
- Develop sales opportunities for all the portfolio through collaboration with clients, sponsors, KOLs and other HCPs.
- Taking responsibility for weekly reports and updates on sales and feeding this back to the senior management team.
- Develop and prepare sales proposals through collaboration with the projects team.
- Working closely with other teams such as events, marketing, and project management team to ensure quality and smooth running of events.
- Great communication skills and attention to detail as well with a great up beat and professional manner.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience working in client facing sales role.
- Must have evidence of selling and presenting to clients.
- Must have knowledge of healthcare markets.
- It would be an advantage if you have experience in working with pharmaceutical clients and sponsors.
- Exceptional face-to-face and presentation skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with other teams (internal and external).
- An absolute team player with great motivational skills.
- Enjoy working as a team.
What should you do next?
This Business Development Executive role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work at a fantastic business with top pharmaceutical companies. To discuss this Business Development Executive role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.