Business Development Lead – Healthcare charity – Fully Remote (covering Northern England Territory) - £37k – FTC until December 2022
- This global charitable organisation provides services to support individuals in over 30 countries to take their health and wellbeing into their own hands.
- This charity also has over 60 clinics across the UK where they offer services that support the NHS.
- They offer the chance to be a part of a highly focused and skilled business development and contract management team.
- They are well established and are now one of the largest providers of their service across the globe and they were recently awarded for their innovation.
- Their services have improved the lives of millions of people over the past 40+ years.
- This company offers the chance to be a part of an international charitable organisation, working alongside people who are all extremely passionate about the work they do and to be a part of a very forward-thinking, progressive company who truly make a difference to the health of millions of people worldwide.
- This is a fixed term contract role to cover a leave of absence. It will start asap and run until December 2022.
- This role will require someone who can work in a diverse and proactive manner to increase business on their territory.
- You will be responsible for planning new business strategies for the region.
- You will work closely with Commissioners on project work to improve services and offer support with additional staffing and outsourced clinics.
- You will develop relationships and grow a strong network with external stakeholders.
- This role involves managing important NHS contracts with CCGs.
- You will be liaising with commissioners as the lead on all contract management at CCG level in your region.
- This role needs someone who already has some experience within sales or business development with a successful sales record to date.
- Ideally, they would like someone with a healthcare or pharma background.
- They are looking for someone who shows commitment and passion for their role.
- You must be diplomatic and confident when dealing with sensitive topics.
- A confident and enthusiastic mindset is key.
- Ideally, they would like someone who is educated to degree level or above with a full driving licence.
- You should be skilled in creating partnerships with clients, project reporting and strategy development.
What should you do next?
This Business Development Lead role is not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to promote services, assist the NHS and become a proud member of a renowned team and charity. To discuss this role further or to find out about other pharma sales jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.