Business Development Manager – Market Research and Consulting Agency – London – from £35k DoE
If you have experience in business development and want to build a lucrative career in the Pharmaceutical industry, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
This role reports to the Global Marketing Director, generating new business for this successful international market research consultancy. They offer:
- Comprehensive induction covering the global healthcare market research industry
- The opportunity to work with top pharmaceutical companies in the US, EU, and emerging market territories
- Continued professional development and ongoing training
- Flexible working environment – a mix of home and office working, flexible start and end times
- A stunning London HQ with free gym, onsite café, and outdoor cinema
As Business Development Manager you will be supporting both inbound marketing activity and new sellers in growing the global client base. Key responsibilities include:
- Managing BD activity within a set territory and achieving a monthly outreach target to drive sales opportunities for the business
- Develop a team of two BD Executives and work as a member of the marketing group’s management team alongside the Marketing Manager and Head of Design
- Understand the company’s offerings and position in the market, and share that knowledge with the team
- Use tools eg. LinkedIn, Evaluate Pharma, Hubspot CRM to identify new prospects and nurture leads
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience in a BD role in professional services or B2B services industry
- Demonstrable track record of lead generation and sales success
- Management skills or looking to advance to management level
- Interest in the pharmaceutical industry and market research
- Strong commercial acumen, with a goal-oriented and focused attitude
What should you do next?
This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your sales and negotiation skills while working with innovative pharmaceutical companies. To discuss this Business Development Manager role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.