Business Development Manager - Big Pharma, Health Tech - London / Remote - £competitive salary
Join this ambitious and passionate agency on their business development team, selling their immersive educational tool used by healthcare professionals to increase empathy towards patients living with chronic illness.
Independent, fast-growing and multi award-winning
- Entrepreneurial and super creative
- High energy, driven and passionate
- Patient-centric – their overarching goal is to improve patient lives through creating empathy with healthcare professionals
- Close knit team of like-minded individuals
- A central London office with the options for the Business Development Manager to be fully remote.
Joining the Business Development team, you will develop existing accounts with Big Pharma whilst also identifying and converting new revenue streams from the wider healthcare industry.
- Strategically hunt for new business opportunities
- Develop opportunities for the existing product base
- Identify and develop new routes to market and partnership opportunities
- Expand existing accounts, seeking referrals and building network
- Develop and execute sales strategies
- Communicate value propositions to clients addressing their needs and requirements
- Support the development of sales materials
High energy business development professional with an existing network in Big Pharma, wanting to join a niche agency with an award-winning product and contribute to their ongoing growth.
- Work closely with the Managing Director and existing BDM
- May have prior experience selling medical or scientific events or training to big pharma or clinical research organisations or come from a Medical Communications agency.
- Understand the healthcare sector with experience creating and developing new business opportunities.
- Can communicate with passion – inspiring and engaging senior stakeholders with the unique and innovative, immersive learning programme.
What should you do next?
This Business Development Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to partner with big pharma and clinical research contacts and sell them a unique, patient-centric educational experience. To discuss this Business Development Manager role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.