Business Development Manager – Leading Business Intelligence Provider – London - £55k
This agency is searching for a Business Development Manager to join their highly successful team and contribute to their continued exponential YoY growth!
This company truly stands out in their field and have been selected by the London Stock Exchange as one of the top 1000 companies to inspire Britain. Despite the pandemic they experienced 28% growth in 2020, and as a Business Development Manager you will ensure they continue to thrive. They offer:
- The opportunity to work with 18 of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies worldwide
- Travel opportunities, with 17 offices around the world including Europe, US, and the Middle East
- A clearly mapped progression structure into Account Management or Sales Management
- Regular awards and recognition incentives, including paid holidays for top performers
- Ongoing product, industry, and sales training
In this fast-paced role you will be positioning business intelligence platforms to C-level executives in top firms in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device industries. You will be:
- Researching relevant issues in the market to communicate these effectively to senior level clients
- Presenting the company’s solution both in person and over the phone, travelling for business where required
- Developing your sales skills to negotiate deals up to $1m
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- An excellent communicator with the ability to articulate business solutions to senior execs
- Experienced in B2B sales in the pharmaceutical or medical device sectors
- Analytical and consultative approach to effectively provide solutions to market issues
- Strongly focused on bringing in new business whilst nurturing existing client relationships
What should you do next?
This Business Development role is one not to be missed! To discuss this role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.