Business Development Manager – New Pharma Company – West Midlands – £Competitive
- Our client is a UK based pharmaceutical company, founded in 2018.
- They have grown a high-quality cannabis initially for use within the chronic pain market and in future for use across other conditions such as autism and multiple sclerosis.
- They have an excellent regulatory team who have secured the relevant approvals and they are ready to recruit a salesperson to bring the product to market.
- It is a much anticipated and expected to be fast-growing therapy area, so it’s an exciting time to be a part of the company’s success right from the beginning!
- You will launch the medicinal cannabis product across the UK via virtual and face to face interactions.
- You will work from the Birmingham office 2-3 days per week.
- You will gather market insights and feedback, create stakeholder maps, and write an effective business plan to open up routes to market and achieve optimum sales success.
- You will focus on both private and NHS customers.
- You will be the first sales person onboard, so it’s a very visible role. If you are successful, you will be in an excellent position to build a team for future.
- You will be a motivated and driven sales representative, ideally with around 5-10 years’ experience in pharmaceutical sales or business development in the pharma industry.
- Experience working in a small company, launching products and writing business plans for product launch would be extremely beneficial.
- You will ideally be West Midlands based or commutable to Birmingham 2-3 days per week.
- You will be naturally curious, extremely motivated and excited by building sales from scratch.
- A network in pain management or any previous experience in the medicinal cannabis market would be beneficial.
- You will have a strong track record in achieving and overachieving sales targets.
- You will be ABPI qualified.
What should you do next?
This Business Development Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to make an impact in a highly visible role and work in an emerging therapy area. To discuss this Business Development Manager role further or to find out about other pharma sales jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.