Business Development Manager – Manufacturing/Biologicals/Process Development – Pharmaceutical Consultancy – Remote (UK) – Competitive Salary & Commission scheme
An exciting company that leads a collaboration of global Subject Matter Experts in the pharmaceutical Industry to drive innovation and process improvements.
- Ambitious growth and development opportunities
- Well established remote working
- Supportive and interactive environment
- Work with experts across many fields within the pharma industry
This role leads client engagement to achieve sales and growth targets with increased SME memberships in the pharmaceutical industry. You are offering clients the opportunity to be involved in collaboration with industry peers to advance technologies and innovations within the industry. This role is particularly focused on Senior Leaders within manufacturing.
- Identify and generate new leads
- Drive targeted marketing campaigns
- Develop capabilities presentations
- Develop relationships at senior levels with existing and new clients
- Hit and exceed sales targets
You must have consultative B2B sales experience within the pharmaceutical industry, CMOs or CROs.
- Perhaps selling a service, technology, active ingredients, or equipment
- Proven track record of sales success
- Excellent communication skills
- Any experience within biologics would be hugely valuable
What should you do next?
This Business Development Manager role is a unique opportunity to grow your career with a rapidly expanding and successful company. To discuss this Business Development Manager role further or to find out about other pharma sales jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.