Business Intelligence Analyst – Pharma Company - South Manchester - £30K + Bonus
A business Intelligence Analyst is required to join a privately owned pharmaceutical company based in south Manchester. This organisation has a World Class reputation for developing market leading products within a multitude of therapy areas.
- List of employee benefits including performance related incentive scheme, 25 days annual leave, pension scheme, private medical insurance, private dental insurance, life assurance and discount scheme (childcare vouchers, gym membership, retail discounts)
- Ongoing personal development and career progression potential
- They are a family run company which foster an excellent company culture – performance and initiative are recognised and rewarded
This role sits within an established Business Intelligence team. You will be responsible for:
- Conducting regular business review meetings to analyse and determine BI requirements
- Developing, delivering and reporting on sales force effectiveness
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to monitor and interpret data and conduct ongoing analysis
- Facilitation of customer / market segmentation and delivering / interpreting KPI’s
To be considered for this Business Intelligence Analyst vacancy you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience in an analytical role
- Proven experience working with Power BI (Or an equivalent data visualisation tool)
- Able to delivery impactful presentations utilising visualisations, dashboards and analytics
- Experience with CRM systems
- Knowledge of the NHS would be an advantage
What should you do next?
This Business Intelligence Analyst role is one not to be missed; To discuss this Business Intelligence role further or to find out about other Business Intelligence jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.