Business Intelligence & Commercial Excellence Analyst – Medical Supplies Company – Midlands – £35k - £38k + Bonus
Our client is a leading wound care innovator and global supplier of ground-breaking wound care treatments and healthcare technologies. They are now seeking a Business Intelligence & Commercial Excellence Analyst to join their rapidly growing team. This company has ambitious growth plans for international expansion and an objective of doubling turnover within the next 5 years!
- They are Passionate about training and ongoing personal development
- They are Leaders in innovation renowned for developing innovative wound care solutions
- They have unfaltering standards and have the highest ethical protocols and procedures
The Business Intelligence & Commercial Excellence Analyst is a broad role with plenty of autonomy. Partnering with the Commercial Excellence Manager, Sales Manager, marketing, and Finance teams you will be responsible for providing high quality analytical insight and recommendations to ensure maximum return from salesforce investment. You will also be required to contribute to the creation of motivating salesforce incentive schemes, take ownership of monthly KPI reporting (Alteryx, Tableau, Excel, PDF) and manage the CRM system (salesforce.com)
To be successful in this position the ideal candidate will have:
- A relevant educational background within pharma or life sciences (not a prerequisite)
- Strong critical and strategic thinking
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to express complex ideas in clear, compelling ways
- A good understanding of data management – Excel, SQL and SAS would be ideal
- Knowledge of CRM systems – Salesforce.com
- Experience using Alteryx is desirable
- A demonstrated ability to express complex ideas and analyses in clear and compelling ways with multiple stakeholder groups
What should you do next?
This Business Intelligence & Commercial Excellence Analyst role is one not to be missed; To discuss this Business Intelligence & Commercial Excellence role further or to find out about other Business Intelligence jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.