Business Planning & Analysis Manager – Global Biopharmaceutical Company – Cambridge – £Competitive salary + car allowance + bonus
Our client is one of the largest biotech companies worldwide, employing 20,000 staff. They create state of the art medicines and have pioneered biotech breakthroughs throughout their history. They invest heavily in cutting edge manufacturing and support services to deliver truly exciting therapies worldwide.
The BP&A Manager is based within the UK and Irish commercial affiliate, working across the company’s portfolio of products and working closely with regional and global teams. It is a broad role with plenty of autonomy and the opportunity for the incumbent to put their own stamp on it – encompassing analysis, forecasting, market research and competitive intelligence. Responsibilities include:
- Deliver sales and market analysis that provides insight at national, regional and local levels
- Lead short and long range forecasting processes
- Lead primary market research to deliver high quality insights
- Develop a working knowledge of CRM systems to help with segmentation and prioritisation of the customer base
- Coordinate and interpret local competitive intelligence
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and interpretation to internal teams
To be successful in the role, you will ideally possess:
- A relevant educational background within pharma or life sciences (not a pre requisite)
- Experience and an aptitude for market analysis, market research and forecasting within the pharma industry
- Strong critical and strategic thinking
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to express complex ideas in clear, compelling ways
- A good understanding of data management – Excel, SQL, SAS etc
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- A demonstrated ability to express complex ideas and analyses in clear and compelling ways with multiple stakeholder groups
What should you do next?
This Business Planning & Analysis Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to provide broad insights and business intelligence information to brand teams. To discuss this BI role further or to find out about other insights and analytics jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.