Business Planning & Analysis Manager – Leading Biotechnology Company - Cambridge - £Competitive + car allowance + bonus.
Our client is one of the largest biotech companies worldwide, employing 20,000 staff. They create state of the art medicines and have pioneered biotech breakthroughs throughout their history. They invest heavily in cutting edge manufacturing and support services to deliver truly exciting therapies worldwide.
The BP&A Manager role is based within the UK and Irish commercial affiliate, working across the company’s portfolio of products. It is a broad role with plenty of autonomy and the opportunity for the incumbent to put their own stamp on it – encompassing analysis, forecasting, market research and competitive intelligence. Responsibilities include:
- Deliver sales and market analysis that provides insight at national, regional and local levels
- Lead short and long range forecasting processes
- Lead primary market research to deliver high quality insights
- Develop a working knowledge of CRM systems to help with segmentation and prioritisation of the customer base
- Coordinate and interpret local competitive intelligence
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and interpretation to internal teams
To be successful in the role, you will ideally possess:
- A relevant educational background within pharma or life sciences (not a pre-requisite)
- Experience and an aptitude for market analysis and forecasting within the pharma industry
- Experience managing market research projects
- Strong critical and strategic thinking
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to express complex ideas in clear, compelling ways
- A good understanding of Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of CRM systems
What should you do next?
This Business Insights role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Business Planning & Analysis Manager role further or to find out about other business intelligence jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.