Calibration Technician – Pharma – South East - To £35k plus excellent benefits
Our client an international pharma business based in the South East have an urgent need for a Calibration Technician to join the business.
Are a leading international pharma company that develops innovative healthcare solutions.
This experienced Compliance Technician role will work with the operational team to ensure compliance and assist the wider engineering group to avoid reactive breakdown and repair to a proactive and predictive environment.
- This role will ensure that calibrations are completed as per the schedule and instrumentations are managed in line with Eudralex Volume 4.
- To develop a maintenance programme for plant and laboratory equipment and site instrumentation, ensuring compliance requirements are met.
- To develop SOP's to ensure equipment is calibrated, qualified and where necessary assist with validation procedures.
- Also, Investigate and troubleshoot faults and breakdowns with instrument equipment.
We believe the successful candidate will need to demonstrate a good understanding, coupled with a time served apprenticeship in a relevant engineering area as well as having a solution-oriented attitude.
- Ideally, you have an HNC in a relevant engineering discipline. Instrumentation/process control or comparable experience.
- Preferably have a maintenance or engineering background in the pharmaceutical, Hospital, or food industries sector.
- Autoclave expertise would be ideal.
- A good IT skillset
What should you do next?
This rare and fantastic opportunity for a Calibration Technician role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop in a truly innovative and world leading environment. To discuss this Calibration Technician role further or to find out about other Pharma jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.