Campaigns Manager - Diagnostics Company - Oxford - Competitive Salary & benefits
- An innovative diagnostics company that offers solutions to a range of industries with a particular focus on clinical research.
- Fast-growing and dynamic company
- Great career development opportunities
The Campaigns Manager will lead the development and implementation of omnichannel marketing campaigns.
- Develop engaging and insightful campaigns that are clear and written to a very high standard
- Generate leads and deliver campaigns
- Support diagnostics and digital marketing teams
- Collaborate with external partners
- Be observant of new trends and opportunities
You will be a graduate, ideally with a life sciences degree, plus experience in marketing within a diagnostics or clinical environment.
- Strong writing skills
- Experience with communications campaigns
- Ability to work between and handle multiple deadlines
- Previous design experience
- Good at working within a team
- Ability to be engaging and creative
What should you do next?
This Campaigns Manager role is not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to market life-changing products and become a proud member of a renowned team and company. To discuss this Campaigs Manager role further or to find out about Marketing jobs we are currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.