Change Control Co-ordinator – Pharma – Remote Working but need to live in South East England – 5-month contract - £Competitive Day Rate
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a focus on research and development of medical treatments for patients with life-threatening illnesses like cancer, infection, and urgent transplants. They are looking for an interim Change Control Co-ordinator to join their team remotely on an initial 5-month contract.
This role is a 5-month contract as part of the QA Global Project team reporting to the Associate Director. Responsibilities include:
- Oversight of process from SME assessment, SME Signature to QA Approval
- Change control review meetings in collaboration with PPM (IC)
- Scheduling and running Global Change Control Forum
- Support RSR process (creation and progression of records in ARBR system)
- Support communication and follow up with issues related to the GRACE system
- Support Change Control Working team with progression if CCCP records
- Update and maintain Product list
- Update and maintain Assignment list
- Well organised & confident communicator with good inter-personnel skills
- Experience working in GxP environment within a Quality function & managing change controls
- Familiarity in the use of TrackWise
- Ideally ability to speak and write Japanese
What should you do next?
This Change Control Coordinator role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a supportive team within a global established business. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.