Change Control Co-ordinator – Global Medical Devices Company – Yorkshire with remote working - £competitive salary, pension, healthcare
This is an excellent opportunity to join a hugely successful, global medical devices company at their Yorkshire based head office.
A market leading, global medical devices company focusing on multiple therapy areas. Their highlights include;
- Global medical devices company
- Distribute a range of devices from Class I-III across multiple therapy areas
- Award winning company
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Idyllic location with plenty of onsite parking
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to develop their change control experience in a market leading, global medical devices company.
- Responsible for leading change control activities related to the development and launch of new innovations.
- Ultimately responsible for leading change control activities related to supporting the compliance of the existing medical device portfolio.
- Responsible for project management activities related to the change control process.
To apply for this role as Change Control Co-ordinator our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Degree or equivalent certification in science related, medical, or engineering discipline.
- Experience of administration.
- Change control experience within the medical devices sector (ideally 2 or more years’ experience)
- Experience of working in a cross-functional project team.
- Suitable general IT skills
What should you do next?
This Change Control Co-ordinator role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a market leading, global medical devices company. To discuss this Change Control Co-ordinator role further or to find out about other Quality Assurance jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.