Chief Quality Officer – Pharma – Midlands – To £180k per annum plus excellent benefits package
This growing innovative business was established with a clear vision to deliver a sustainable, R&D focused, and secure product that will change the landscape of its market. With key funding and licenses in place, it is now well positioned to expand exponentially into 2022 and beyond.
This role will allow the successful candidate to set the precedent on a global scale for one of the most cutting edge and growth orientated businesses in the world today.
- As one of the most critical roles in the organisation it is essential that this role ensures the right culture is embedded across the organisation. Also to maintain the robust governance and oversight within the global team that will need to be built.
- The role will encompass all aspects of the quality management function on a global perspective.
- It will be the lead in the development, implementation and evaluation of the organisation’s continuous quality improvement initiatives and activities in line with requirements.
- The role is about influencing the culture of an organisation to engage and activate people.
- To lead the business to assure effective operational support and compliance.
- To meet quality assurance financial objectives by preparing and managing an annual budget and scheduling expenditures, analysing variances and issuing corrective actions.
- To develop QA by the identification of critical control points and preventative measures.
- To actively develop, mentor, train and instill a site GMP culture at all times.
As a key executive in the business, you will need to be able to demonstrate the below -
- A vast amount of experience in leading and developing a global quality team.
- Very obvious director level experience in GMP and Pharma with international reach.
- Real understanding of the regulatory process with MHRA and the FDA.
- Evidence based decision making and problem solving skill set.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to manage board level stakeholders on a daily basis.
What should you do next?
This Chief Quality Officer role is a new role that will allow the right candidate to take total ownership in a growing environment which will provide excellent global control over this new team; it encompasses the opportunity to manage and drive key processes and to own the Quality function in the Pharma space. To discuss this Chief Quality Officer role further or to find out about other Pharma jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.