Client Business Director - Strategic Healthcare Communications Agency – UK Offices (London/Bucks/Berks/Cheshire/Remote) - £Great package and lively culture
A Client Business Director position with responsibility for portfolio performance, profitability, and growth is available with a Strategic Healthcare Communications Agency. They have expertise in supporting assets across their lifecycle through partnerships with leading pharmaceutical companies.
Our client is a global family of healthcare communication companies and are pioneers in medical education.
As part of this company you will have:
- An opportunity to work across the lifecycle of a product from market analysis and competitor assessment through publication planning and execution, strategic consultancy, events and congress management, behaviour change and advocacy management.
- Strong, strategic and long lasting client partnerships
- Inhouse digital and creative expertise to develop compelling client solutions
- A fast paced, entrepreneurial and transformational place to work
- Join a collaborative, multi capability team
As a Client Business Director, you are responsible for driving sustainable business growth through building strong strategic relationships with clients and leading a high-performing team.
As a Client Business Director you will be accountable for the areas below:
- Build and maintain positive and enduring client relationships across multiple levels
- Be responsible for portfolio performance, profitability, and growth
- Provides insights to inform and contributes to the development of the client strategic plan
- Team leadership and management of c20 people, adapting your style to the team and situation.
- Setting the strategic direction for your team, working with Senior Account Directors, Strategy Directors and Strategists to identify the key strategic priorities for growing the business and prioritising across accounts as required
- Looking to the future and championing change, constantly seeking out opportunities for improvements to your area of work and beyond
To apply for this role as a Client Business Director, the agency is looking for someone with many years’ experience working in a medical communications or education agency with demonstrable experience of:
- Strategic Planning
- Driving Business Growth
- Team leadership and management
- Building strong client partnerships
- Inspirational, innovative and entrepreneurial
What should you do next?
This Client Business Director role is one not to be missed; To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.