Client Project Executive – Medical Digital Publishing Company– London – Great Culture – £24k-£26k – Full Training Provided – Must have client facing experience and a life science degree
- A small and people-focused company offering full training to Life Science graduates to become fully fledged client services managers
- Working directly with healthcare professionals at the pinnacle of science content and publications
- As a small company, opportunities for career progression are plentiful – many of the current managers started at the company as graduates only 1-2 years ago.
- Friendly and collaborative office environment with 1-1 training and support from Day 1.
- Company profits distributed to charities.
- Working on deliverables such as digital projects including infographics and eBlast production.
- Working with stakeholders to produce a seamless digital project.
- Delivering successful client projects across all digital products.
- Working cross-functionally, collaborating with editors and other internal stakeholders to deliver engaging projects.
- Supported by a youthful, vibrant team.
- Must have a Life Science degree or other relevant discipline.
- Must have had client services experience in any industry.
- Reporting to the head of client projects, you will be responsible for delivering successful client projects across the digital products
- Engaging with stakeholders you must have strong written and verbal communication skill set.
- Management of marketing campaigns for sponsored projects.
What should you do next?
This Client Project Executive role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a start your career in Medical Communications with no prior experience in a wonderful company culture with lots of room for promotions and career progression. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Medical Communications jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.